I had the deep pleasure of returning to Costa Rica after a twelve year absence, if only for a week this month. Much had changed in the years since I lived in Moravia on a Fulbright grant. I am delighted to have had an exquisite walk in the Curi Cancha Private Reserve in Monteverde’s cloud forest. Here are a few images to begin what I hope will be a much more comprehensive project.Tags: 2014, canopy, cloud forest, costa rica, curi cancha, forest, fulbright, matthew swarts, monteverde
- Matthew Swarts + George Eastman Museum (Permanent Collection Museum Purchases)
- Matthew Swarts + Kopeikin Gallery, Los Angeles @ AIPAD “The Photography Show” at Pier 94 New York March 30th to April 2nd 2017
- Matthew Swarts + The Alternatives (2017) Book Project (IN PROGRESS!)
- Matthew Swarts + CPAC (Denver): The Relationship Show
- Matthew Swarts + Kopeikin Gallery 25th Anniversary Show!